Appliance repair technician
THE CAREER OPPORTUNITY YOU’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR
WHY SERVICE 2000 ?
Because one of our core values is to enjoy our work. Because our mission is to enhance the appliance repair industry one client at a time. Because not only will you be contributing to the quick expansion of the business, but you will do so alongside a solid team, with colleagues who value making a difference in other people’s lives.
The work consists in offering our clients a high quality exprience, from the first encounter to the fulfilling of their needs. In short, the regular tasks are as follows:
- Organizing the daily schedule according to service calls received and the clients
- Diagnosing problems using testing equipment
- Planning what work needs to be done organize timeframe for execution fo workload
- Informing clients of the estimated cost of the repairs and of hourly rate to be charged
- Replacing defective parts and reassemble appliance
- Proceed with the verification and adjustment of the appliances after repairs have been completed
- Prepare work reports detailing repairs made and preparing invoice
- Maintaining the inventory and ordering replacement parts when needed
- Advising the client on how the appliance functions
- Offer products and complementary services
- ASSET : Secondary professional diploma in Appliance Repair or equivalent technial training
- ASSET: Minimum of 5 years experience in the area of appliance repairs, on the road or in a workshop
- Computer skills
SKILLS AND ATTITUDE
- Be in harmony with the values of Service 2000: fun, respect, responsibility, cooperative, proactive, honesty, efficiency
- Interpersonal skills and the desire to help clients solve their appliance problems
- A curious mind that always strives to acquire more knowledge and that looks for solutions
- French proficiency (written and spoken)
- Functional English
WHAT SERVICE 2000 HAS TO OFFER:
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Supplementary medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Weekdays (may be exceptions)
- From $37,000 for beginners to $85,000 for experienced technicians
- Base salary to which may be added a performance bonus
To apply for the position, communicate with us at firstname.lastname@example.org by answering the following questions:
- Make sure to let us know why you are applying for a position with us. A presentation letter would be greatly appreciated.
- Please take the time to read about our values here and let us know which of these is most important to you and why.
- Make sure to send us a copy of your résumé.
We will communicate only with the selected candidates.