Parts Clerk – Ste-Thérèse Office
THE CAREER OPPORTUNITY YOU’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR
WHY SERVICE 2000 ?
Because one of our core values is to enjoy our work. Because our mission is to enhance the appliance repair industry one client at a time. Because not only will you be contributing to the quick expansion of the business, but you will do so alongside a solid team, with colleagues who value making a difference in other people’s lives.
The work consists in offering our clients a high quality exprience, from the first encounter to the fulfilling of their needs. In short, the regular tasks are as follows:
- Receiving clients at the parts counter
- Helping them to identify the probable causes of their appliance problems.
- Finding the right parts on the parts search websites
- Proceed to the ordering and expediting of the parts
- Following up on parts which are on back order
- Keeping the inventory up to date
- Communicating with our parts distributors by email or telephone, as needed
- Delivering parts from the Ste-Thérèse office to the Laval one and vice versa
- Accomplishing related tasks when business is slower
The salary is offered at an hourly rate and will vary according the candidate’s experience. The position is full-time and permanent.
- ASSET : Secondary professional diploma in Appliance Repair or equivalent technial training
- ASSET: Minimum of 2 years experience in the area of appliance repairs, on the road or in a workshop
- ASSET: Minimum of 2 years experience in sales of appliance parts
- Compter skills: functional knowledge of digital tools such as browsers, Office Suite (Word and Excel), Google (Docs, Sheets, Presentation) or equivalent, use of email
- The ability to learn new technologies so as to evolve with the industry that is in constant renewal.
SKILLS AND ATTITUDE
- Interpersonal skills and the desire to help clients solve their appliance problems
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work independantly
- Valid driver’s license
- Fluent in French (spoken and written); English is also a necessity.
The position is full-time, 5 days a week including Saturday mornings.
WHAT SERVICE 2000 HAS TO OFFER:
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Supplementary medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hours
- Day shift
To apply for the position, communicate with us at email@example.com by answering the following questions:
- Make sure to let us know why you are applying for a position with us. A presentation letter would be greatly appreciated.
- Please take the time to read about our values here and let us know which of these is most important to you and why.
- Make sure to send us a copy of your résumé.
We will communicate only with the selected candidates.